Tuesday, October 5, 2010

a few favorite movie posters (part 1 - first 25)

After spending a little time making my own poster of sorts for the Moviehatch competition, I thought about some of my favorite movie posters. That and I came across this:

 I had never seen this poster before, and even enjoy it more than the US poster, which itself is pretty cool. 

So, what are some of my favorites, both classic, modern, obscure?  Here goes, in no particular order...





 























































































 
 

 


























































































 


... part two will come at some point....


--------------------------------------------------------------------
ADDENDUM: One of these posters, the Apocalypse Now poster, came from THIS website, full of amazing Polish posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment