Friday, December 10, 2010

Two look at Inside Job... via Creatively Stumped


As you may or may not know by now, I participate in a podcast- it's not weekly or monthly, it's basically when we can get around to it and/or have something to talk about that we all agree upon.  It's called Creatively Stumped, and the latest episode has myself and C-Stumper Jon squaring off on Inside Job (since then Matt, our leader C-Stumper dude, has seen the movie, and is kind of in the middle in terms of opinion on it: Jon really disliked it, I loved it, and Matt was... it's okay ultimately).

Here is the Stumped podcast.  And if you scroll back into November you can find the original posting on the film (we also recorded the podcast sometime around when I first saw it).

Also, for future reference, you can also check out our blog here (though mostly the other guys post there, I post there periodically however since I have this blog I would likely post here first).

No comments:

Post a Comment