Friday, December 13, 2013

"Six months isn't so long... you have to have a little faith in people."

Remember that?


 

Well... yeah, I've been away for a long time.  Longer than any break on this blog.  My last post was for goddamn World War Z

So... where have I been? 

.... I've been in England.  By inter-web.

FOCUS FILM UK. 

I've become Terry Gilliam to this groups' lot of British folk.  I'm the token American bringing his perspective to these folks.  And since the beginning of August I've been writing reviews, articles, op-eds, anything and everything.  They're a good bunch of folks so LIKE THEM ON FACEBOOK and FOLLOW THEM ON TWITTER and all that jazz.

And Film-Forward too.  That's still a thing.  

But like the Phoenix, or Batman, I shall RISE.  Or whatever.

(It also doesn't help when you're in grad school and that takes up chunks of your life, not to mention when 'life happens as you are making other plans' or whatever that Lennon quote was).

Will I return here more to write more, as I just have today?  We shall see....

No comments:

Post a Comment